Sunday, March 29, 2009

Inspire me. someone. anyone. Oh my, Audrey did.

I've lost my blogging mojo. oh my. save me. I don't want life to come to an end. Pn Azura. Show me the way. Well I think mostly exams were a big distraction. Let's just hope I'll rediscover my active blogging form soon like how Man Utd will rediscover theirs to win every single cup and title they deserve. =)

And another fact besides that. I realized Jac Lyn and Alexis have been spamming people's cbox. Yes, the Loo Jac Lyn and Alexis Lee Yue Xiu who sat infront of me during exams of F4 Science 1. They are pro spammers now. Why? I don't know. They took over my job and now I have to catch up with them. Spamming life is fun but most certainly not easy. Don't underestimate the responsibility.

And right now, I think the whole F4 science 1 is partying it hard at Audrey's, except me. sadly. Sorry I can't make it Audrey, although I felt like I was the 1 who was most excited and passionate about it. Please do make another party next year for me again. =). So shoutout to Audrey here. Happy Birthday!! =) or happy belated birthday! :P

Below is a pic of Audrey i got from her fb, don't be scared Audrey. I'm not stalking you. Told you I was excited for the party. See what has me not being able to go done. A whole post + a pic of you. I know we're not really close but decided it'd be nice to dedicate this to you. =) Enjoy.


All of a sudden, I decided to make random facts about birthday peeps. So lets start with Audrey's and other people can just wait in line till their big sweet sixteen comes along.

Random facts about Audrey:
1. Her name is Audrey
2. It is followed by a Desiree Ong
3. Which I find pretty cool
4. Because I don't have a Ronald something something Lim as my name
5. Okay enough about me. Must try to focus as these facts are meant for her before this post gets too long when I start about me
6. I can spell and say out Desiree perfectly, unlike most teachers =) ( To all the teachers out there, it's DESIREE for goodness sake, not desiree. like DEH-SUH-REE. not DEE-SAI-YUR. as in the 'want' desire. its the audrey desiree. )
7. You can thank me later for standing up for your name audrey. =)
8. She's a prefect
9. Oh and she's a really cool christian, unlike me, who is still in the making. Sorry, I came in the picture again. Gotta put a stop to this.
10. She's smart. i think
11. She looks like a very organized person.
12. I think I annoy her sometimes by making noise in class. I'm sorry audrey :P
13. She has a fake laugh. which is real. I mean it sounds fake, but its real. but we're all special in our own way. =)

annnndd...I think i'm done. Wow. not bad. 13 facts about her. well some were about me but who's checking? =) I'm sure plenty of people can't wait till its their birthday now just so I will dedicate a whole post to them. Dream on guys, Audrey got the golden ticket cause she invited me to her party. What? you think I'd be so free to do this? :P Imagine if Audrey didn't invite me.......Okay, no I'm just joking. =)

Anyway, this has become a rather long post when I thought I would just blog about something short and simple. I'm done for now. Oh and again I wanna apologize to my loyal readers for not updating for such a long time. But I'm back now. so stop crying and start smiling. =) Life's too short to be sad.

Peace out,
Ron.

1 comment:

  1. Just for that Ron i'm throwing another party next year FOR YOU. *cheeky grin*

    ReplyDelete