Sunday, March 29, 2009

Earth Hour.

Yesterday night was officially Earth Hour. It started at 8.30 pm and ended at 9.30 pm.
Sadly, I did not stay home to switch off my lights and all. I was really pumped to do so and I even planned on going around my area to see how the response was. I hope my maid took over that responsibility. I was out at dinner at Hartamas. Opposite the restaurant where I was at, was an apartment. I was very disappointed to see two man still playing Tennis under the BIG BRIGHT spotlight. Are they not aware that they're doing something they're not supposed to do. Ok, sounds abit unfair, cause after all it's your choice. but something they shouldn't do? so...saddening.

Right. Now back to the main point. I find this idea very cool. Whoever started it. Genius. Applause applause. But I find it too short, should've been 2 hours or so instead. But nonetheless, at least he made an effort, an idea to save the world. I heard from Farah who heard from someone that the whole KlCC twin tower and Kl tower looked like it disappeared when the lights were off. Such a rare sight I missed. darn it. The place where I was (Hartamas) made it seem like they didn't even know 'Earth Hour' existed.

Enough talking done. Check out this video I found.


Sooooo, how did you contribute to Earth Hour? =)

No comments:

Post a Comment